Written by NNnenne uju izuanagbara.
Kamma told Ella about her encounter with Elvis. She feared ugo might discourage Elvis.
– And why are you worried about that? Listen to me sis, only what isn’t your will be hindered from coming to you. If you and Elvis are meant to be, ugo won’t stop him.
– Hmmm, thanks sis. He has been calling me. He has made his intentions known to me. I think I like him. She said smiling.
– oh yeaaah, see my babe o. I smell love ooooo. Have you prayed about it? Have you been convinced by God? , I really wanted to connect you and my elder brother. My dad likes you and he has talked to my brother about you. Even mum.
-oh my God!!!! Why didn’t you tell me earlier.
– wanted it to be a surprise. My bro is coming in from Canada tomorrow evening. Don’t be confused and don’t be sentimental about it dear. Pray and follow the leading of the holy spirit. No matter the decision you make mma, I will always love you. You are the sister I always needed. What is certain is, this is your season for laughter.
-Amen. Thanks so much.
ELVIS told his dad & mum about his in tensions. They were so happy. At last, their son has found a wife. PHARM NDUKA was even more happy because someone who would help develop his company would be married into his family.
Ella’s elder brother came home. He too was very much interested in KAMMA.
Kamma said to herself.
– maybe I should settle with George. I do not want to be connected with anything that will bring ugo closer to me. George is a child of God. I don’t really know about Elvis. God!!!!! I’m just confused. Holy spirit please help me. Tell me what do. How do I go about this? Reveal to me the right person.
Bibian’s dad connected ugo to a contract worth 200million. It was all over the place. Ugo was like thank God he made the right choice of wife. She has been a blessing to him.
George, Ella’s brother was still so much interested. One day kamma was in the garden. George walked up to her.
-hey beautiful, you’re here.
-yeah. Good day.
– what are you saying about my proposal? (Took his seat)
-hmmm, George, I have something to tell you.
– shoot. He replied.
Kamma told him all that conspired between ugo’s mum and her.
– Jesus Christ , you are kidding me right?
-no I’m not. Ask Ella.
– what? My sister knows about your despicable fetish past and yet recommended you to a man of God like me? This can’t be. My ministry is growing very fast, and I don’t want scandals. Thanks for telling me this. I’m afraid it can’t work between us. I wish you best of lucks.
-thanks. But I’m a child of God, I am not of luck, I am FAVOURED. I wish you well too.
– can I atlist get a hug?
– No dear. A handshake will be nice.
THAT NIGHT KAMMA DID NOT SLEEP. IF SOMEONE LIKE GEORGE, A FELLOW CHILD OF GOD COULD REJECT HER BECAUSE OF HER PAST, ELVIS WILL THROW HER AWAY. SHE CRIED UNTO GOD FOR MERCY.
-was I wrong by telling him my past? Hmmm, what if he finds out after we get married? Or on that day, when who has ought against this marriage comes up and some one from the crowd raises his hand ? Ha!!! Disaster. It is better now than later.
ELLA heard what conspired between her brother and Kamma. She went to kamma.
– don’t mind my bro.I guess he is not the will of God for you. Keep praying and don’t loose hope of God’s reward. It is the set time.
-AMEN SIS. THANKS.
KAMMA AND ELVIS WENT ON A DATE.
-What I feel for you dear became stronger after hearing your story.
-(KAMma was shocked) what story?
– Ugo told me everything. You are my kind of woman. Every man needs a sincere, open minded and truthful woman. You buried ego, betrayed shame and stood for the truth.. You are my heroine. I LOVE YOU KAMMA.
ONE MAN’S POISION……
Kamma was in tears. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.
-you mean you knew about my past all these while?
-yes princess. You have been through alot. I will do my best to make you happy. I believe you have alot to do in my life.
-i don’t know what to say. (Crying)
– it’s fine. Please stop the tears. Everything is gonno be alright.
KAMMA WAS SCARED TO GO HOME. NURSE ELLA ENCOURAGED HER AND PROMISED TO GO WITH HER. SHE AND NURSE ELLA HELD THREE DAYS VIGIL ASKING THE LORD TO TAKE CONTROL.
KAMMA opened the gate to her father’s house. Her brothers and mum who were outside rushed to her and embraced her. Their was Joy. So much Joy.
-where have you been mma nwam? Please forgive us for what we did to you. Nwam biko gbaghalu. (My child please forgive)
Kamma was crying. The whole family went on Their her knees. Kamma told them to stand. A little boy just ran out of the house.
-who’s that? Kamma asked.
-Ada’s son. Ogugua her mum replied.
-omg, (she ran to him and carried him) my son. (Crying) oh thank you Jesus. You are so grown. (To mama) where is Ada nnem?
-psychiatric home. Araba her brother answered. We could no longer manage it at home. She is getting better though.
-Thank God. Kamma replied. (She turned to ella and Elvis) please I’m sorry for keeping you guys standing. It’s been long between my people and i. Please bear with me. Let’s go inside.
Introductions were made. Elvis’ intentions revealed, date to go home fixed. Family prayers led by Ella was made.
KAmma and Elvis’ trad was a blast. Ugo and his wife were present.
AFTER THE TRAD, UGO AND HIS WIFE BIBIAN WERE WALKING TO THEIR CAR WHEN BIBIAN STARTED JERCKING AND FELL TO THE GROUND.
-Baby what is it? Omg!!! Somebody help. (People rushed out, including elvis and kamma. She was rushed to a near by hospital)
———–AT THE DOCTOR’S OFFICE ———-
-Doctor, ugo called, what’s wrong with my wife?
-when last did she take her drugs and medication?
-i don’t understand doctor. My wife has never been sick.
-funny. You mean you don’t know your wife has leukaemia ?
-leu what? That’s not true. It can’t be. Oh God!! I’m finished.